DURING THE HOLIDAY PERIOD, THERE MAY BE A DELAY BEFORE THE DISPATCH OR YOUR PURCHASES, IF THIS WILL BE THE CASE YOU WILL BE CONTACTED AND INFORMED OF THE LENGTH OF
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT, IT IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME!!
NEW - Please visit the Alexander the
Why collect coins
(they're just lumps of old metal, aren't they)?
Coin collecting is a tangible way to get in contact with the past. It is a direct link to the politics, royal lines, propaganda and
religions of the day in a small affordable package!
- If you like history and art, you don't need to spend thousands on antiques or hundreds on artwork, you can spend just £10 on our coin
sales pages and hold a special small piece of enduring history in your hand!
- Coins are a snapshot of the aspirations, triumphs and boasts of past rulers, just like a modern day selfie!
- The art work is beautiful and can rival the sculptures and paintings of the masters in
- As an investment you can collect precious metals in a very aesthetically pleasing
- If you like Geography too, you can hop around the globe and collect more modern day coinage from the
majority of countries in the world.
- They don't take up much space and they don't have to be very messy, unless you like metal detecting
- Coin collecting is a fascinating hobby that can lead to many others.
- WANT TO LEARN MORE - BUY OUR SPECIALLY WRITTEN BEGINNER'S BOOK. Visit the study page.
To enable us to let you know when exciting stock is available, do inform us of your e-mail address via the form below and we will add you to the
Newsletter list. If you have a message or wish to make an offer for any item(s), please use the 'Contact' page.