Items on offer this week on eBay (please click on the image):
To enable us to let you know when exciting stock is available, do inform us of your e-mail address on the Newsletter database
by clicking here.
Why collect coins
(they're just lumps of old metal, aren't they)?
Coin collecting is a tangible way to get in contact with the past. It is a direct link to the politics, royal lines, propaganda and
religions of the day in a small affordable package!
- If you like history and art, you don't need to spend thousands on antiques or hundreds on artwork, you can spend just £10 on our coin
sales pages and hold a special small piece of enduring history in your hand!
- Coins are a snapshot of the aspirations, triumphs and boasts of past rulers, just like a modern day selfie!
- The art work is beautiful and can rival the sculptures and paintings of the masters in
- As an investment you can collect precious metals in a very aesthetically pleasing
- If you like Geography too, you can hop around the globe and collect more modern day coinage from the
majority of countries in the world.
- They don't take up much space and they don't have to be very messy, unless you like metal detecting
- Coin collecting is a fascinating hobby that can lead to many others.